Benefits of Freezer Cooking
1. Saves money. Buying ingredients in bulk saves money at the grocery store. You won’t be running into the store at the last minute trying to find something to cook for dinner that night. Also, because freezer meals allow for more flexibility and less time in the kitchen, you will find on those hectic evening filled with activities, you won’t need to run through the drive-thru to grab fast food.
2. It is healthier than eating at most restaurants. Our cook group has made a commitment perparing healthy recipes. These meals taste great and are better for you than pre-packaged meals from your grocers’ freezer. We control the ingredients that go into our meals.
3. Less time spent in the kitchen on a daily basis. Fewer dishes. You will be heating your meal on a daily basic, but not preparing it. You will prepare your meals on the Team Cook day and simply bake or microwave your dinner on a daily basis.
4. Ministering to other by sharing a meal is a joy and very easy to pull off.
5. Your family can enjoy fabulous, time-intensive recipes that taste great on a daily basis.
6. Hosting expected or unexpected guests with the grace is made easier with freezer meals. Your attention can be on your company and not on food preparation and dishes.